The greatness of an individual can be decided only by those who live after them not by their contempories.

Greatness is a property possessed by someone of outstanding importance or eminence. And in this practical world importance of anything is realised after we loose it. It is not easy to understand the greatness of a person and at times we do not realise the great stature of the great men as to realise we ourself has to rise a level above and for which time is required or even generations are required to understand the greatness of the great people. So it is really true in its soul that the greatness of an individual can be decided only by those who live after them and not by their contempories.There has been great people in the past whose greatness was not realised by their contempories but was by forthcoming generations.

The great theory of relativity was not understood by the contempories of the great scientist known as Albert Einstein. And it was after his death only that his theory was accepted and appreciated. There are many great philosophers who were not considered great in their times rather were treated badly but are now considered legends of their field. In reality to understand the greatness of anything one has to rise upto the level of that great person to realise it, understand it, which was not the case in the era of Nasthedamas the great astrologer and visionary. He was murdered for his sayings. But now his sayings are coming in existence in reality and that is why he is considered as great astrologer.

So in my opinion the greatness of an indivdual can be decided only by those who live after them and not by their contempories.

Sentence: And in this practical world importance of anything is realised after we loose it.
Error: realised Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It is not easy to understand the greatness of a person and at times we do not realise the great stature of the great men as to realise we ourself has to rise a level above and for which time is required or even generations are required to understand the greatness of the great people.
Error: realise Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: So it is really true in its soul that the greatness of an individual can be decided only by those who live after them and not by their contempories.There has been great people in the past whose greatness was not realised by their contempories but was by forthcoming generations.
Error: contempories Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The great theory of relativity was not understood by the contempories of the great scientist known as Albert Einstein.

Sentence: In reality to understand the greatness of anything one has to rise upto the level of that great person to realise it, understand it, which was not the case in the era of Nasthedamas the great astrologer and visionary.
Error: astrologer Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: So in my opinion the greatness of an indivdual can be decided only by those who live after them and not by their contempories.
Error: indivdual Suggestion: individual

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion: because of reasons 1,2,3, so i choose A/B or agree/disagree.