Group and team activities are more important than the activities done alone because they teach us important life skills Do you agree or disagree

Group and team activities are more important than the activities done alone, because they teach us important life skills. Do you agree or disagree

People are different and also their perceptions. Some people believe that group activities are more beneficial for personal development, but others oppose. I do believe that group activties are more important to develop life skills. In my essay I will discuss the reasons in detail.

To begin with, people needs to choose activities done alone because it will help them to spend some time alone. After an whole day tedious work one need to rest his body and relax. The activities like listening music, and reading books helps them not only to rest but also to enrich their knowledge and mental stre...

Sentence: Group activities gives them enough physical exercise and keep their body strong and healthy.
Description: The fragment activities gives them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace gives with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Group activities helps us to learn how to tackle a failure in a possitive way and indulge us with the increase vigour of practice to achieve success.
Description: The fragment activities helps us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace helps with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: To conclude, to succeed in our life we needs so many soft skills.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to we and needs

Sentence: I do believe that group activties are more important to develop life skills.
Error: activties Suggestion: activities

Sentence: Sports activites teach us co-operation, respect others rights, and so on, which is essential for the success of our life.
Error: activites Suggestion: activities

Sentence: Working as a part of a team helps to develop our comunication skills too.
Error: comunication Suggestion: communication

Sentence: By participating as a member of different age groups, we can boost our knowledge of respceting and handling relationships with different age groups.
Error: respceting Suggestion: respecting

Sentence: In some occations these activites teach us how to control our temper and manage ourself.
Error: activites Suggestion: activities
Error: occations Suggestion: occasions

Sentence: In my opinion, through group activities, we can develop it and impove our personalities.
Error: impove Suggestion: improve

and be careful 'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean On another hand.