Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness?

In quote “no money no cry”, I think it supports the importance of happiness in our life, moreover it tells us that money is not the essential one. The happiness is a word that consists of cheerfulness, care and gladness, indeed we no need much money to create it. On the other hand, the happiness is difficult to define because every people have their own perception to describe it.

Some people argue that believe in God and obey in His way are the essential factors in happiness actualization. On the other hand, some people consider that money can buy the happiness by completing all necessities. However, on my point of view healthy is the main reason for it. Additionally, I had high myopia and "toxoplasma" which a disease that blur my viewpoint therefore they force me to wear glasses. However, it seems a superficial grace because I can handle it all with any surgeries and glasses beside the high blind potential of it. Thus, I proud to be my self and it becomes my own happiness which have a chance to see the world.

In conclusion, happiness is an essential part of human life which ensures different perception and no one can measure it. That is why the happiness is due to some distinct issues, such as belief in God, finance sector and healthy. However, sincerity and grateful on what we possess now will create the happiness easily. Just enjoy your own life.

Sentence: Thus, I proud to be my self and it becomes my own happiness which have a chance to see the world.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to I and proud

More words and more different words wanted.

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james