Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness?

Throughout human history, people have been looking for happiness. Some of them had believed in fairy tales and others created their reality. There are some who hold the opinion that happiness is inevitable and very crucial for the existence of people whereas others share a different point of view. In a changing world, ın my case the three major subject of being happy is related to money, health and love.

The people who argue that happiness is inevitable and very difficult to define have some notable arguments. To begin with, happiness is a subjective situation. The investigations show that, every human describes the meaning of it in a different way. Even though it can be defined in multiple ways, there are some basic needs too such as money, health and love. Most people are feeling enjoyable and happy when they found true love, which is very precious in nowadays. In addition to this, most people wants to be rich so that they are working non-stop. Moreover, most frequent answer to the question about what is happiness is having a good health. Of course we cannot generalize its meaning whit factors but I believe that those are the most notable factors that contribute to people’s happiness.

However, there is some various more compelling reason which is proved that for some people happiness doesn’t exist but obligations does. For instance, previously in slaver’s lives they aren’t any clue about happiness. They were overwhelmed from obligations. Undoubtedly, if you are overwhelmed, you will feel exhausted and annoyed. Those are the two descriptive words, which are definitely the opposite meaning of happiness and enjoy.

Hence, there are some who told that the opinion of being happy is very easy but related various factors whereas others share a different point of view. All in all, in my case even there are thousands ways of being happy the most crucial factors are those I have talked about.

Sorry to mark this essay late. For some reasons, the essay didn't go to our mail list on time.
Remind us by Contact us or simply comment your own essays next time if the essay is not evaluated in 24 hours.