Essay topics: Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness?
Happiness is something that we could hardly define. We just know that when we feel happy, we could be someone who smiles a lot, forgive easily, and help other generously. Everybody wants to be happy. So, no wonder that many of us try to look for some fun activities to get it. Some activities can also be factors that make us feel happiness.
First, love someone. Loving someone could make us feel so happy, especially when the one that we love gives us the same feeling. We could get amazed with the beauty of love until we forget about others. We will only care about the one that we love. Even, we could get a kind of power which says ‘there is nothing impossible’. It seems that everything can be achieved when we hold this feeling tightly.
Besides, having a hobby as a job is a great activity to be happy. Hobby is something that we love to do. Sometimes, we could spend hours when we do it. For example, if someone who loves traveling gets a job as a tour leader, it will be a greatest factor of his or happiness in life. Someone who could get his or her hobby as a job can be categorized as lucky ones as there are many other people out there who are trapped in jobs they don’t wish to get.
Another factor that can make someone gets happiness is education. Indeed, education has a great power to make us feel happy as it opens other doors that lead us to achieve other happiness. We could get a higher education degree which makes our parents proud to us. Plus, we could get chance to get a better job when we get a higher education degree. The point is that, education can be a good starter to get happiness.
In conclusion, I believe that having someone to love, having a hobby as a job, and taking a higher level of education are three factors that can bring someone to feel happy in life.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 year 3 weeks ago||Nahid.zaker||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 1 week ago||kya||65||Read full essay|
|2 years 2 weeks ago||dhruv546||62.2222||Read full essay|
|2 years 4 months ago||drjowelynt||71.66670000000001||Read full essay|
|2 years 4 months ago||raulphdeteoury||53.3333||Read full essay|
|2 years 4 months ago||ASOA||82.1429||Read full essay|
|2 years 9 months ago||Dilbar||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 9 months ago||hamedpa||76.66670000000001||Read full essay|
|2 years 9 months ago||fialka||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 12 months ago||Elaine 10||57.5||Read full essay|
- In surveys Mason City residents rank water sport (swimming, boating, and fishing) among their favorite recreational activities. The Mason River flowing through the city is rarely used for these pursuits, however, and the city park department devotes littl (30)
- Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and to disobey and resist unjust laws. (60)
- The graph below shows the percentage change in the number of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006 (70)
- In today’s world, many people use mobile phones and the internet to communication with others. This has resulted in the use of new words and different forms of spelling and grammar. Why do you think these change have happened? Are they positive or negati (70)
- Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion (70)
- Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (65)
- Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (80)
- The charts show the percentage of enrolments on six courses at a local education college in the UK in 2010 and 2012 (75)
- Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (70)
- The chart below shows the annual number of rentals and sales (in various formats) of films from a particular store between 2002 and 2011. (56.6667)