You are hereHappiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness?

Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness?

eddysuaib's picture

By eddysuaib - Posted on 04 April 2013

Happiness is something that we could hardly define. We just know that when we feel happy, we could be someone who smiles a lot, forgive easily, and help other generously. Everybody wants to be happy. So, no wonder that many of us try to look for some fun activities to get it. Some activities can also be factors that make us feel happiness.

First, love someone. Loving someone could make us feel so happy, especially when the one that we love gives us the same feeling. We could get amazed with the beauty of love until we forget about others. We will only care about the one that we love. Even, we could get a kind of power which says ‘there is nothing impossible’. It seems that everything can be achieved when we hold this feeling tightly.

Besides, having a hobby as a job is a great activity to be happy. Hobby is something that we love to do. Sometimes, we could spend hours when we do it. For example, if someone who loves traveling gets a job as a tour leader, it will be a greatest factor of his or happiness in life. Someone who could get his or her hobby as a job can be categorized as lucky ones as there are many other people out there who are trapped in jobs they don’t wish to get.

Another factor that can make someone gets happiness is education. Indeed, education has a great power to make us feel happy as it opens other doors that lead us to achieve other happiness. We could get a higher education degree which makes our parents proud to us. Plus, we could get chance to get a better job when we get a higher education degree. The point is that, education can be a good starter to get happiness.

In conclusion, I believe that having someone to love, having a hobby as a job, and taking a higher level of education are three factors that can bring someone to feel happy in life.