Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness?

Happiness is considered as an important feeling in human life.Commonly ,understanding the definition of happiness changes depending on people precisely, some people feel happy when they are wealthy, whereas for others it is only when they are surrounded with their family.

In my opinion happiness is to be surrounded with people you love and achieving goals you put in your life. But it is undeniable fact that if we ask people what ingredients are necessary for “happiness recipe “ the answers will probably differ. The main reason for this difference is the variety of people's character, age or even life conditions. For instance children feel happy when they are given gifts, or they are going for walk with their family, but as person gets older his aspirations and targets become greater so being happy becomes more difficult and the number of ingredients for “happiness recipe” increase.

Furthermore, as I indicated above sometimes people's life conditions strongly affect their feelings such as happiness. For example in Africa increasing percentage of ignorance, and famine changes their point of view to happiness, may be for them happiness is only being educating and life without any disease and hunger.

To my mind, as the lives of people is not the same the factors which are important in achieving happiness are determined personally. However, some factors like health, education, peace and love are commonly accepted as the key to happiness.

I think the main conclusion drawn from this essay is that we can be happy if we know what we need for it.

maybe more content.