How do movies or television influence people’s behavior? Use reason and specitif examples to support your answer

In this era, people’s already ave technology that give information example one of them is television. Television is instrument information that be enjoy with audio and video, and can get with price that cheat depend need consumer. The television have many program to we can be watched. I agree with statement with said television give influence people. In my essay, I will explore my answer and some reasons and example.

First of all, the people’s already enjoy with television. Many program that make people enjoy with television. All of age can enjoy with program television, parent moreover child enjoy with agenda such as: cartoon, opera soap, news, and entertainment. Many people are follow style or mode in television.

Many program that follow people until their life style. The opera soap, actress and actor are beautiful and handsome become one the all reason to their follow. From life style moreover their hobby to be example. They think if they follow style actress and actor, they are become one of them become actress.

Life style television that luxurious from clothes, house, car, and everything they use, we want to have also. Besides reason in top, it is because they love one program so they follow all that they love it. What are things that love such someone, so they follow the people to be alternative their hobby.

To sum up, the people can follow everything that she want, they become fans about someone that they love.

Sentence: In this era, people's already ave technology that give information example one of them is television.
Description: The word already is not usually used as a qualifier, pre
Suggestion: Refer to already

Sentence: The television have many program to we can be watched.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and we

Sentence: I agree with statement with said television give influence people.
Description: The fragment television give influence is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: All of age can enjoy with program television, parent moreover child enjoy with agenda such as: cartoon, opera soap, news, and entertainment.
Description: The fragment parent moreover child is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace moreover with adjective

Sentence: What are things that love such someone, so they follow the people to be alternative their hobby.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to alternative and their

Sentence: To sum up, the people can follow everything that she want, they become fans about someone that they love.
Description: The fragment she want , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Error: ave Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.