How do movies or television influence people’s behavior? Use reasonsand specific examples to support your answer.

How do movies or television influence people’s behavior? Use reasons
and specific examples to support your answer.

In the world, everyone certainly loved to watch television or movie. The people have become it as need. It usually looked at film or the tube when spare time had come and that is making their easy to influence their behavior. I want to give some reasons and examples to support my answer.

First of all, almost all of thing can bring about knowledge. One of is Television or cinema, it learned us about lesson. For example, we can know about happen on this world. On the other hand, there are numerous ways Television took it such us, entertain and gossip. Unfortunately, a few persons do not understand if it that can bring an important information about education.

Second of all, Television or movie which is many function have usefulness such as entertainment media. For instance, they who used when holiday time comes to loose their stress. In the same way, there are many amusements like cartoon movies and cooking program. So, audience always made that interesting with them.

Third of all, Television or movie occasionally owned problem about attitude. Incidentally, it brought negative effect. For an illustration, it always display movie-sexual. Unfortunately, there are many parents did not know about it and the children saw it when midnight time get to a place. As a result, a lot of kids got an impolite from it.

To summarize, my personal opinion is that we can study anything and television and movie can be consolation. However, it can carry unfavorable news to some relatives.

Television took it such us, entertain and gossip.
Description: The word us is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to us

Sentence: Unfortunately, a few persons do not understand if it that can bring an important information about education.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by that
Suggestion: Refer to it and that

Sentence: Unfortunately, there are many parents did not know about it and the children saw it when midnight time get to a place.
Description: The fragment time get to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past participle

Be sensitive to use 'it','that'