You are herehow do you spend your monday

how do you spend your monday

Amritpal's picture

By Amritpal - Posted on 05 September 2013

how do you spend your monday

Every day of week plays a phenomenal role in everyone life such as children, employee, student and many more. It is considered synonymous with first working day.

In morning more often, I wake up early in the morning to go for morning walk which is very important to stay healthy. I do many type of exercise like as taking long breath, runing, jumping to remain fit both physically as well as psychologically.

Moreover, I came back to my dwelling and do morning formalities to feel fresh. Furthermore, I go to sikh temple for listening recitition to feel peace of mind. After coming back, I take breakfast to get energy for doing several work. Later on, get ready to go to Institute for attanding english language classess to improve my command as well as communication in english language.

Generally, I go to Institute on my personal vehicle and spend half an hour on way, at 9:00A.M., institue reached by me and attend english language classess. Firstly, we practise speaking for two hour. Later on, attempt for writting, in this way we do more practise for learning english language.

Furthermore, I came back to my dwelling and feel rather tired so, take rest for half an hour to remove our stress. Later on, take lunch to blow my hunger and take nap for few hour. In addition, wake up again in evening and go to play ground to play several games with my peer group to spend time or kill our time with them where I do various physical exercise to entertainment myself. After playing, I go to field to help my father in field work and bring fodder for domestic animals. Moreover, I watch television specially english as well as discovery channel to enhance my stock of knowledge about current affairs. Moreover, I remember those things which tought by teachers throw out the day in classess.

What is more, use internat for browsing several important things which I want and chat as well as gossip with peer group about daily affairs which gives us useful experience and same time watch bomb blasting block buster with family.

Evevtually, we all family members get together on dinner table to give company to each other on dinner, after taking dinner, we eat dessert. Later on, I go to my bed room for taking slumber sleep. In this way, I spend my monday.

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.To what extent do you agree or disagree? tiads
Some people think that hard working and determination are the key factors for being successful in the life, other people feel that other factors are important. Discuss both sides, what is your opinion? Jasvin
Imagine that a company plans to build a new factory in your area. Discuss how the factory might improve or harm your area. Do you favour or oppose this plan/ Use specific examples and reasons toyour answer Bincy
You are a student who wants to apply to Green Pines College. You are experiencing financial problems at the moment. Write a letter to the Principal of the College explaining your situation and ask for information on scholarships or other means of financia marzieh
The diagram shows how sports shoes are made. Write a summary of the information. Select and report the main features. Write at least 150 words. Neeshiya Fernando sticky icon
How do movies or television influence people’s behavior? Use reasonsand specific examples to support your answer. Cyrus Miley
GENERAL TRAINING WRITING TASK 1You are working for a company. You need to take some time off work and want to ask your manager about this.Write a letter to your manager. In your letter-Explain why you want to take time off work-Give details of the amount sliwer
The graph shows proportion of late adulthood in Japan,sweden and u.s.a over the period of 100years. rajvinder
In the past,most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area.What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small comm BeurejangnaDena
Most of the schools are planning to replace sports and exercise classes with more academic sessions. What i s your opinion on this change? How is this change will affect children’s life in your view? Tessy James sticky icon

The climograph below shows average monthly temperatures and rainfall in the city of Kolkata. eddysuaib sticky icon
some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents.others,however,believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion gincysusan
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.You have just spent a weekend at a friend’s house. When you returned home, you discovered you have left a coat containing some belongings in his house.Write a letter to your friend telling him that you left t eddysuaib sticky icon
tourism place in our townMiemie and Randayan Island yeran zeal
The graph below shows the percentage change in the nubmer of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006.-alam-(re-write) eddysuaib
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. shi24 sticky icon
Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
Some people think that in the modern world we are more dependent on each other, while others think that people have become more independent. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. skeet
In many countries school-age children are spending their free time in doing homework. Is it a good or bad thing? What is your own opinion? Give examples to support your view. marzieh

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.Discuss both these views and give your opinion. luckysun
A governemnts role is only to provide defence capability and urban infrastructure, such as roads, water and power. All other services such as education, health and social security should be provided by private groups or indviduals in the community? To wh satyakrishna23

"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon
Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon

Sentence: I do many type of exercise like as taking long breath, runing, jumping to remain fit both physically as well as psychologically.
Error: runing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Furthermore, I go to sikh temple for listening recitition to feel peace of mind.
Error: recitition Suggestion: recitation

Sentence: Later on, get ready to go to Institute for attanding english language classess to improve my command as well as communication in english language.
Error: attanding Suggestion: attending

Sentence: Generally, I go to Institute on my personal vehicle and spend half an hour on way, at 9:00A.M., institue reached by me and attend english language classess.
Error: institue Suggestion: institute

Sentence: Moreover, I remember those things which tought by teachers throw out the day in classess.
Error: tought Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: classess Suggestion: classes