You are herehow do you spend your monday

how do you spend your monday

Amritpal's picture

By Amritpal - Posted on 05 September 2013

how do you spend your monday

Every day of week plays a phenomenal role in everyone life such as children, employee, student and many more. It is considered synonymous with first working day.

In morning more often, I wake up early in the morning to go for morning walk which is very important to stay healthy. I do many type of exercise like as taking long breath, runing, jumping to remain fit both physically as well as psychologically.

Moreover, I came back to my dwelling and do morning formalities to feel fresh. Furthermore, I go to sikh temple for listening recitition to feel peace of mind. After coming back, I take breakfast to get energy for doing several work. Later on, get ready to go to Institute for attanding english language classess to improve my command as well as communication in english language.

Generally, I go to Institute on my personal vehicle and spend half an hour on way, at 9:00A.M., institue reached by me and attend english language classess. Firstly, we practise speaking for two hour. Later on, attempt for writting, in this way we do more practise for learning english language.

Furthermore, I came back to my dwelling and feel rather tired so, take rest for half an hour to remove our stress. Later on, take lunch to blow my hunger and take nap for few hour. In addition, wake up again in evening and go to play ground to play several games with my peer group to spend time or kill our time with them where I do various physical exercise to entertainment myself. After playing, I go to field to help my father in field work and bring fodder for domestic animals. Moreover, I watch television specially english as well as discovery channel to enhance my stock of knowledge about current affairs. Moreover, I remember those things which tought by teachers throw out the day in classess.

What is more, use internat for browsing several important things which I want and chat as well as gossip with peer group about daily affairs which gives us useful experience and same time watch bomb blasting block buster with family.

Evevtually, we all family members get together on dinner table to give company to each other on dinner, after taking dinner, we eat dessert. Later on, I go to my bed room for taking slumber sleep. In this way, I spend my monday.

Nowadays people show more anti-social behavior and lack of respect to others. What are the causes? How could we improve the situation? dido272000
Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extend do you agree or disagree? Do Van Trai sticky icon
In many parts of the world, children’s lives were very different from today.What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of life for children in the past? fikri
The chart below gives information about global sales of games software, CDs and DVD or video.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information.•You should write at least 150 words.You should spend about 20 minutes on this task. Tessy James sticky icon
By investing in tourism, we can earn a lot of revenue and growth in national economy at the same time it damages the local culture. What is your opinion? banditdj
Some people think that hard working and determination are the key factors for being successful in the life, other people feel that other factors are important. Discuss both sides, what is your opinion? Jasvin
Some people say that professional worker such as doctors, nurses, teachers make greater contribution and there for should be paid more than these sports and entertainments stars. To what’s extends do you agree. aulia rahman
You want to sell some of your furniture. you think a friends of yours might like to buy it from you.write a letter , In your letter1. explain why are you selling2. describe the furniture3. suggest a date when your friend can come and see the furniture.beg Eric john
the pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. the table shows how these causes affected there regions of the world during the 1990s. sprigidts
The graphs below show the type of music albums purchased by people in Britain according to sex and agehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/100425826@N04/9655716373/ mandy19.2q sticky icon

Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Climate change is now an accepted threat of our planet, but there is not enough political actions to control excessive consumerism and pollution.Do you agree or disagree? What measure can be taken to help the process? dnaserbakht IELTS
Some people think that managerial posts in private companies and in governments are more suitable for men. Others think that given the opportunity, women can be successful managers. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion. the beauty of E... IELTS Writing Task II
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee IELTS
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views ridaakzar IELTS
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Some people say that television is a very useful tool when it comes to education. Others argue that television is a much overused, ineffective teacher. Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion as to the usefulness of television as an educatio Azizkhan Nightshade IELTS

Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.Write about the following topic:Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures. This money should be spent instead on health education drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
General Training Task 1Your assignment was due last week. Write a letter to your teacher saying that you did not complete it on time. In your letter saywhat the subject waswhy you didn't complete itwhen will you complete it. Buweni sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The graph below shows the percentage of urban/suburban and rural households in a European country that had Internet access between 1999 and 2004. thanhdoan6992 IELTS Writing Task I
The graphs below show the numbers of male and female workers in 1975 and 1995 in several employment sectors of the republic of Freedonia.Write a report for a university teacher describing the information shown. agienugroho91 IELTS Writing Task I

Some suggest that young people should take a job for a few years between school and university.Discuss what the advantages and disadvantages might be for people who do this.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowl HoneyUK sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The graph below shows the percentage of urban/suburban and rural households in a European country that had Internet access between 1999 and 2004. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think secondary students should study international news as a school subject, but others suggest that it is a waste of students' valuable school time. Discuss both and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II

Sentence: I do many type of exercise like as taking long breath, runing, jumping to remain fit both physically as well as psychologically.
Error: runing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Furthermore, I go to sikh temple for listening recitition to feel peace of mind.
Error: recitition Suggestion: recitation

Sentence: Later on, get ready to go to Institute for attanding english language classess to improve my command as well as communication in english language.
Error: attanding Suggestion: attending

Sentence: Generally, I go to Institute on my personal vehicle and spend half an hour on way, at 9:00A.M., institue reached by me and attend english language classess.
Error: institue Suggestion: institute

Sentence: Moreover, I remember those things which tought by teachers throw out the day in classess.
Error: tought Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: classess Suggestion: classes