You are herehow do you spend your monday

how do you spend your monday

Amritpal's picture

By Amritpal - Posted on 05 September 2013

how do you spend your monday

Every day of week plays a phenomenal role in everyone life such as children, employee, student and many more. It is considered synonymous with first working day.

In morning more often, I wake up early in the morning to go for morning walk which is very important to stay healthy. I do many type of exercise like as taking long breath, runing, jumping to remain fit both physically as well as psychologically.

Moreover, I came back to my dwelling and do morning formalities to feel fresh. Furthermore, I go to sikh temple for listening recitition to feel peace of mind. After coming back, I take breakfast to get energy for doing several work. Later on, get ready to go to Institute for attanding english language classess to improve my command as well as communication in english language.

Generally, I go to Institute on my personal vehicle and spend half an hour on way, at 9:00A.M., institue reached by me and attend english language classess. Firstly, we practise speaking for two hour. Later on, attempt for writting, in this way we do more practise for learning english language.

Furthermore, I came back to my dwelling and feel rather tired so, take rest for half an hour to remove our stress. Later on, take lunch to blow my hunger and take nap for few hour. In addition, wake up again in evening and go to play ground to play several games with my peer group to spend time or kill our time with them where I do various physical exercise to entertainment myself. After playing, I go to field to help my father in field work and bring fodder for domestic animals. Moreover, I watch television specially english as well as discovery channel to enhance my stock of knowledge about current affairs. Moreover, I remember those things which tought by teachers throw out the day in classess.

What is more, use internat for browsing several important things which I want and chat as well as gossip with peer group about daily affairs which gives us useful experience and same time watch bomb blasting block buster with family.

Evevtually, we all family members get together on dinner table to give company to each other on dinner, after taking dinner, we eat dessert. Later on, I go to my bed room for taking slumber sleep. In this way, I spend my monday.

indesfrepe france

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

jordansrn france

ramatfryh france

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.To what extent do you agree or disagree? maryam2900
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that circumstance of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment. D sankalp_bhambri sticky icon
The charts below show the levels of participation in education and science in developing countries and industrialized countries in 1980 and 1990.Write a report for a university lecture describing the information shown below. maryam2900
Modern children are suffering from diseases that were once considered to be meant for adults only .Obesity is a major disease prevalent among children . What are the it's causes and what solutions can be offered. mananshah
The percentage of national consumer expenditure in five different countries for spending different items in 2002. Fardhani Dwi Ar...
IELTS essay : Can Internet replace regular books? aramix12
The graph below shows the four leading types of farming produce in Mitchford city between 1970-2000.Summarize the following information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. D O N
In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this. maryam2900
People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree? nikilos
Many shops work for 24 hours a day 7 days a week; some people see it as a good idea, while others don’t. Compare different views of customers, shop workers and the whole society of this subject and give your opinion about it. Tessy James sticky icon

Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
The pie graphs below show the results of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and leisure activities that boys participate in, whereas the second graph shows the activities in which girls participate. eddysuaib
Why should the government help working parents by providing child care facilities. Tessy James
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh
The gap between the rich and the poor is becoming wider, the rich more richer, the poor even more poorer. What problems can the situation cause and give solutions? Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Tobacco and alcohol are drugs that cause addition and health problems. Should they be made illegal? Or should all drugs be legalized? marzieh
some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents.others,however,believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion gincysusan
Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Justin sticky icon
This is a bar graph of the average age at first marriage of both men and women in the U.S. The red bar stands for women, and the blue bar stands for men. Write a report for a university lecturer conveying the information in the graph. jason
Economic progress is one factor that is being considered to measure the success of a country,but there are other factors that should be considered when measuring the success of a country. Do you agree or disagree? What other factors do you think should be Justin sticky icon

Many schools these days have problems with poor student behavior. Why do you think these problems occur? What could be done to tackle these problems tycoonss
An increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life time. Is this a positive or negative development. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
These days, in many countries fewer and fewer people want to become teachers, particularly in secondary schools. What are the reasons for this, and how could the problem be solved? uzboy sticky icon
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
The table below shows the consumer durables( telephone,refrigerator, etc,) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. carmela6 sticky icon
The graph and bar chart below show the average monthly rainfall and temperature for one region of East Africa. Rafael
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status carmela6

"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. shi24 sticky icon
Nowadays an increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life. Is this a positive or a negative development? Justin sticky icon
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this? Discuss both these views and give your opinion? satyakrishna23 sticky icon

Sentence: I do many type of exercise like as taking long breath, runing, jumping to remain fit both physically as well as psychologically.
Error: runing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Furthermore, I go to sikh temple for listening recitition to feel peace of mind.
Error: recitition Suggestion: recitation

Sentence: Later on, get ready to go to Institute for attanding english language classess to improve my command as well as communication in english language.
Error: attanding Suggestion: attending

Sentence: Generally, I go to Institute on my personal vehicle and spend half an hour on way, at 9:00A.M., institue reached by me and attend english language classess.
Error: institue Suggestion: institute

Sentence: Moreover, I remember those things which tought by teachers throw out the day in classess.
Error: tought Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: classess Suggestion: classes