You are herehow do you spend your monday

how do you spend your monday

Amritpal's picture

By Amritpal - Posted on 05 September 2013

how do you spend your monday

Every day of week plays a phenomenal role in everyone life such as children, employee, student and many more. It is considered synonymous with first working day.

In morning more often, I wake up early in the morning to go for morning walk which is very important to stay healthy. I do many type of exercise like as taking long breath, runing, jumping to remain fit both physically as well as psychologically.

Moreover, I came back to my dwelling and do morning formalities to feel fresh. Furthermore, I go to sikh temple for listening recitition to feel peace of mind. After coming back, I take breakfast to get energy for doing several work. Later on, get ready to go to Institute for attanding english language classess to improve my command as well as communication in english language.

Generally, I go to Institute on my personal vehicle and spend half an hour on way, at 9:00A.M., institue reached by me and attend english language classess. Firstly, we practise speaking for two hour. Later on, attempt for writting, in this way we do more practise for learning english language.

Furthermore, I came back to my dwelling and feel rather tired so, take rest for half an hour to remove our stress. Later on, take lunch to blow my hunger and take nap for few hour. In addition, wake up again in evening and go to play ground to play several games with my peer group to spend time or kill our time with them where I do various physical exercise to entertainment myself. After playing, I go to field to help my father in field work and bring fodder for domestic animals. Moreover, I watch television specially english as well as discovery channel to enhance my stock of knowledge about current affairs. Moreover, I remember those things which tought by teachers throw out the day in classess.

What is more, use internat for browsing several important things which I want and chat as well as gossip with peer group about daily affairs which gives us useful experience and same time watch bomb blasting block buster with family.

Evevtually, we all family members get together on dinner table to give company to each other on dinner, after taking dinner, we eat dessert. Later on, I go to my bed room for taking slumber sleep. In this way, I spend my monday.

Pronunciation & fluency evaluations. Choose a category to start:
Most recent Pronunciation & Fluency evaluations