The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one. The new fashion will be to have several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life.

To start with, I strongly agree with this statement that the idea of having a single career is becoming obsolete in modern society. In the past people worked in the same company all their lives and did the same job. Everything is changing in constantly developing world and attitudes are also turning towards work. Furthermore, young people are more inclined to take some achievement in education for working different areas.

In the 21st century technology is developing sharply. Most jobs are provided with new technologies, especially with robots. And these items can work more accurately and exactly than people can. It is clear that nowadays amount of people who works in the factory are less than previous century. Therefore, people tend to other areas to work and go to some courses to learn addition profession. Obviously, the mentioned reason indicates that the development of technology items come to a result to close some jobs and make other ways to people.

I think that after finishing education to start your career is very interesting. Additional to, you earn money and try to research in your job area. On the other hand, year in year out this job becomes so boring. After this time, you try to find another part-time or full-time job. Moreover, you must take some educational skills for doing another work. After that, you begin your new career in a different sphere with high mood.

In conclusion, I think that it is good idea to work different areas in the same time. By this way, you can gain both money and new skills. Furthermore, it can help you in your current and future life in various aspects.