IELTS essay: moving for a new life or stay at one place

Some people used to go in the United States of America or other country,looking for a better future. I agree with that statement, because if you not satisfied with you job in your own country, you have to try doing something else.

First off all,I have been living in a small town since I was born. I had a beautiful childhood and I was spending a great time with my friends and family, but I'm not happy any more. Now when I'm grown up,I should to think seriosly about my future . To spend all life in a small town without work, it wont be easy.

When I'm thinking about my life and everything what I reached,I can not be unhappy and dissatisfied. I was a good student and doughter. Beside of that, I think that in front of me are many of goals, which I would like that they come true. I was dreaming about a good house with a big pool and with wonderful look on the sea. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. I know that I will not have that oppurtunity in my town so I have to go somewhere else.

Third reason why I prefer moving in search of another place is better climate. If you live in an unhealthy enviroment with full of deseases you will not be healthy eather. Living in a good and warm place is much better than in a cold and wet.

Some people spend their entire lives in one place and they are not sprightly, because they do not want to try to do something else. I cruly believe that you can find somewhere your happy, but you just have to movinng in search of another place.