IELTS ESSAY Nowadays many people go shopping in their free time Shopping has replaced many other activities that people choose as their hobby What are the reasons for this Is this a positive or negative development

IELTS ESSAY -
Nowadays, many people go shopping in their free time. Shopping has replaced many other activities that people choose as their hobby. What are the reasons for this? Is this a positive or negative development?

Shopping is unavoidable to everyone in this modern world. There are various reason people visiting retail as their leisure activity than other activities. In this essay, I will explain reasons for buying as hobby and its positive and negative improvements.

There are various reasons behind shopping as their free time activity. People want to be attractive so that everyone will have to look on their costumes and accessories. Moreover, they want to try different clothes, food, cosmetic products etc. The other reason is to search for missing piece of their wardrobe. Many buy gifts for deer ones on their birthday and anniversary. Most of the family on weekends visit restaurant to dine and spend some time. Youngsters are passionate to change their mobiles to new upgraded features. It gives happiness and best pass time.

Some of positive progress of shopping is people aware about new products and prices in the market. It boosts their negotiation skills. Helps acquire profound knowledge about the each product. It improves communication skills with the strangers. It is best fitness activity moving one shop to another searching for specific product. On the other hand, people become negative growth of shopping are addiction results more expense and time. Psychological problem arises due to not satisfactory of the product.

In a nutshell, there is strong reason behind for people frequent shopping as their hobby. By analyzing both positive and negative advancement of shopping advantages outweigh the disadvantages of shopping. People are more enjoying their shopping in their spare time.

Sentence: Some of positive progress of shopping is people aware about new products and prices in the market.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and people

No. of Words: 252 350 More words, higher marks.

Need more compound or complex sentences.