IELTS essay Training is far more important than providing broad based education To what do you agree or disagree with this statement

In this advanced technology era every one wants to show their expertise best to all. Good quality of work is expection from all levels of life. Some people believe that for a standred work training is a main key feature. while some people think that education is more crucial for best quality of work. this essay will explain both views before making any definate assumption.

On one side people consider training is a main key feature of any given task. According to them if some one get good training at young age it saves time and money. They think that experience makes a person perfect. For in...

Sentence: According to them if some one get good training at young age it saves time and money.
Description: A numeral, cardinal is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to one and get

Sentence: Good quality of work is expection from all levels of life.
Error: expection Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Some people believe that for a standred work training is a main key feature. while some people think that education is more crucial for best quality of work. this essay will explain both views before making any definate assumption.
Error: definate Suggestion: definite
Error: standred Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: on the other hand some people prefer broad based education on training for any task. according to them to learn any skill confidently some one need more basic knowledge about that task. education gives more awareness and strength to some one,s capabilities. for instance construction will be best if some one knows about mathemetics and physics well.It is seen in in developed countries like China and America education is required for all fields of work either working as a cheff or a driver.
Error: mathemetics Suggestion: mathematics
Error: cheff Suggestion: chef

Sentence: secondly,knowledge makes some one more eager to explore new techniques. in this modren age techniques are rapidly changing. so compete this rapidly progressing world some one need more standerd oh work.
Error: standerd Suggestion: standard
Error: modren Suggestion: modern

Sentence: in my opinion training and education both are part and parcel of a project. it is recommended that basic education followed by training is a good and beneficial stratgey.
Error: stratgey Suggestion: strategy

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.