IELTS essay:Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad/working abroad for a period of time.

In nowadays society and in a globalized world, it is very common to study or work abroad. The countries seems to be very close as if there is no physical barriers between them and people goes from a country to another easily, earning news experience for professional and personal life during a period of time. However, as everything in life, there is some advantages and disadvantages on living abroad.

First of all, almost everybody have wanted to live in a different place a day in life. Meet new people and learn about other culture and customs are two of the main purpose chosen by those who w...

Sentence: But I believe that the firsts months are difficult because you have to become adapted to the other culture, the way of life of people and also the way they work or study.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to firsts and months

Sentence: Everything may be very different for what the person is used to do in they own country.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to in and they

Sentence: To sum up briefly, i believe that despite of the advantages of feeling alone and not get used to other culture in the firsts months, the vantages of living abroad are bigger, mainly because you grow as a person.
Suggestion: Refer to firsts and months

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts