Economic globalization benefits the world immensely, especially the prosperity of tourism. As a result, the cultures, languages and customs in the minorities are not mysterious to the world any more, which should be attributed to the popularity of tourism. (39 words)

It is a consensus that tourism can stimulate the economic development in a region, since tourism plays an important role in the acceleration of the improvement of service, such as transportation, accommodation, catering and other marginal business. With a view to attracting more tourists, the minority regions have to consider how to improve their image and service, during the course of which they can have an overall plan to promote the status of their region. Nowadays, many people travel for minority regions to satisfy their curiosity, where they can have unexpected findings. (92)

Furthermore, tourism can strengthen the interflow of cultures and traditions between the people in different regions. Trips to minority countries and regions render people a lot of new cultures and customs, which, presumably, have been handed down from old ages and enjoyed very splendid history. Formerly, people can only get some segments about the minorities from videos, films and other incomplete descriptions on books. Now, tourists have more opportunities to communicate or even live with the minority people and acquire first-hand knowledge about them, which provides the researchers with a lot of authentic information. (94 words)

Admittedly, tourism damages the natural environment in some minority regions and spoils the peaceful life of them to some degree due to their frequent activities in the minority regions, the environment being deteriorated in some regions, which is not what we expected. (42)

Generally, the popularity of English and tourism brings more advantages than damage to the minority regions, since it has enriched people’s knowledge and widened their horizons. But meanwhile, we should be on the alert for the damage to the minority regions and take effective means to tackle the problems tourism arouses. (49 words) (316 words totally)