Illiteracy has traditionally been viewed as largely a third world problem However it is becoming apparent that in countries such as the USA and Australia illiteracy is on the increase Discuss possible causes for this and its effect on society

Illiteracy has traditionally been viewed as largely a third world problem.
However, it is becoming apparent that in countries such as the USA and Australia, illiteracy is on the increase.
Discuss possible causes for this and its effect on society.

All countries around the world divided in some categories. Some countries are known as developed countries, developing countries and some else are knowing as third world. As we know, countries in third world category have a lot of problem. One of the most important problems is illiteracy.

Unfortunately, today, this problem is seen in some developed countries such as USA, Australia and obviously has bad effect on society. There are some reasons of increasing illiteracy in developed countries. Firstly, people who live in these countries are become lazy more than the past. The advances in technology cause people do not try hard any more. All information that people need is found in the Internet, so they do not need to research and examination data.

Secondly, our children prefer play computer's games and have more fun instead of studying their courses. Today, go to university in some places not valuable as the past. In addition, people prefer to earn more money to have more education. Finally, because of immigration, people in these countries do not have to have high education to improve situation of economic or industry in their countries. New labors do it for them.

Increasing rate of illiteracy in every country has bad effect in future life of people. Country that does not have enough educated people found some problem in economic, industry and day by day become poorer. Moreover, most crimes are happened because of lake of education. Even drug problems or poverty also is side effect of illiteracy.

To sum up, all parents and government should try to reduce rate of illiteracy in their countries. It does not different which country has this problem. Illiteracy is source of all problems.

Sentence: Country that does not have enough educated people found some problem in economic, industry and day by day become poorer.
Description: The fragment day become poorer is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with becomes

Need more compound or complex sentences.