immigration pros and cons

immigration pros and cons

with the advent of time world is getting smaller and smaller every day. in the recent years people have more choices to choose better living . immigration for better survival is not a new phenomenon. some people believe that immigration is a good way for cultural exchange, while others refute it. this essay will critiqued both point of views before reaching to a reasoned decision .

on one side people believe that immigration is a positive factor for humanity. they enforce their opinion with some reasons. firstly, immigration is a good way of acceptance for a new culture. this way there is diversity for different cultures. secondly, there is a nice balance in resources between countries. for example developed countries like Canada and Australia are sharing their resources with underdeveloped countries . thirdly, since people from different countries live together so with different talents there is development in education and technology. so it is always beneficial to combine different culture and immigration is a good step.

on the other hand some people do not agree with this view. they think that there are more problems with immigration. they think that with immigration there is a over burden on resources of country. another effect is that overcrowding is effecting job market. there is a high ratio of unemployment which is creating depression and stress in many immigrants. same way illegal immigration is even worse and causing tendency to crime and frustration. So immigration is causing more troubles for humanity and should be stopped.

after comparing both points of view it is recommended that immigration is a healthy process and should be encouraged. at the same time new immigrants should come with a broad mind and consider new country as their final destination and work hard to make this new world as their best habitat.

Sentence: This essay will critiqued both point of views before reaching to a reasoned decision.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and critiqued

Sentence: Same way illegal immigration is even worse and causing tendency to crime and frustration.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to way and illegal

Sentence: For example developed countries like Canada and Australia are sharing their resources with underdeveloped countries.
Error: underdeveloped Suggestion: under developed

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.