Improvement in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the government of richer nation should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such area.

Nowadays, poor nations need to take some measures in order to develop in non-stop changing world. The most essential fields that need to be thrived are considered to be health, education and trade. Certainly, it is impossible to evolve without educating and medically equipping citizens. Likewise, the essence of trade is not debatable as it is the best way to bring currency into country. Thus, those areas surely need improvements, but it is intriguing that whether well-off nations have to take part in that process or not. I personally think, it is rich countries duty to help the ones living in poverty and I will try to explain my viewpoint below.

Firstly, the fortunes of the planet Earth are not divided proportionally among various countries and some nations don’t have sufficient facilities to provide improvements of trade, education and medicine. Additionally, some countries have gained superiority over the others invading their territories and exploiting resources. That is why, as the rich countries somehow played a role in the financial problems there that is not only humanistic duty for the rich it is also responsibility of them.

Secondly, it is not possible to predict the future, so it is not guarantee that, wealthy countries will always be so financially well equipped. I mean, wealthy nations must be helpful toward the countries living in poverty. Only by this way, they can ensure that, in cases of their own financial problems, other countries will support them.

However, I don’t try to say that, just well-off countries are responsible for the development of main fields in poor countries. In contrary, governments of nations experiencing financial difficulties must get help only in circumstances that their own opportunities are not sufficient.

To conclude, to my mind, in Third World countries field such as trading, education and health should have been burgeoned, and it would be better if rich counties participated in this process.