Improvement in health education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations However the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas

Improvement in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas.

To start with, poorer nations need to increase their living standard in constantly developed world. The most important fields need to be thrived are health, education and trade. It is clear that poor countries cannot improve their different areas by themselves. Some people think that wealth nations should be shared their wealth among poorer nations, while others think that each country should take care of their people. The issue is a controversial one, but in my opinion a closer examination reveals that countries, which have good resources, have to distribute their riches among poor countries ...

I can safety come to the consequence
I can safely come to the consequence

in different aspect such as
in different aspects such as

Need to improve the language.