You are hereImprovement in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the government of richer nation should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such area.

Improvement in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the government of richer nation should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such area.

Amandeep Singh's picture

By Amandeep Singh - Posted on 28 February 2013

No doubt that richer nations have better facilities and they have improved fields like health, education and trade. However, poorer nations are less developed in such fields. I agree with the claim that richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in this matter.

Richer countries are developed in major fields which helps in overall improvement of country. In the matter of education, they have better and fast means of education and also they have updated education. To illustrate, they use computers which makes education easy and faster. Health facilities are also improved like they have better technical machines for body checkup and for operations also big hospitals with quality of medicines. Moreover, improved business helps to make better economical strength. So such fields make a county rich and updated.

On the other hand, the story is totally opposite in poorer countries. They are on the way of development., so they are at the back in every field as compare to developed countries. For example, they use traditional means of education and have not updated education. Similarly, small hospitals with simple treatment can not face the serious health problems. Every country’s business is depend on education. So it is obvious that poorer nations with low education can not make a good standard of trade.

To put the matter into proper light, developed or richer nations should help more the poorer by giving their resources and better means. But there is also a need that poorer countries should follow the richer and should do self improvement.

In conclusion, it is clear that to walk with modern world poorer nations should have to improved, otherwise they fall down from present. Help of richer countries will not only goes to poorer but will help world to improve.