Improvement in health education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations However the government of richer nation should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such area

Improvement in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the government of richer nation should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such area.

No doubt that richer nations have better facilities and they have improved fields like health, education and trade. However, poorer nations are less developed in such fields. I agree with the claim that richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in this matter.

Richer countries are developed in major fields which helps in overall improvement of country. In the matter of education, they have better and fast means of education and also they have updated education. To illustrate, they use computers which makes education easy and faster. Health facilities are...

Sentence: Every country's business is depend on education.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and depend

Sentence: In conclusion, it is clear that to walk with modern world poorer nations should have to improved, otherwise they fall down from present.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and improved