Improvements in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas

Today’s world has been divided into developing and industrialized countries. The main difference between them is that wealthier nations apply their incentive in acquisition of the better knowledge, health facilities and commerce. However, poor countries could not supply their nation those facilities due to lack of the money. This vicious cycle can be brake if developed countries take some responsibility to help less unfortunate countries.

Most of African countries such as Kenya and many more are facing extreme poverty, diseases, lack of the education and both inexperienced and corrupt administration. Devastating consequences of the AIDS epidemic in those countries could improve if they receive proper treatment, free drugs and information regarding those epidemic illnesses. If wealthier nation take some responsibilities to donate medicine ,supply volunteer doctors and nurses and give informative education how to mitigate those potential problems which resulting in decrease poverty and other issues of poor countries.

Moreover, most poor nation rely on selling agriculture products and raw materials to rich nation and buying industrialized equipment from them which result financial deficit. Furthermore, they take loans from the world wide banks in order to improve their broken economy, but sometimes money disappear without giving any significant benefits even they could not pay the interest to the banks. Regarding this issue, last year some rich nations combine to help poor countries and decided to forgive the billions of the debt which owed by the poor nations. Furthermore, they developed adequate loan program to assist those countries.

In conclusion, leader of the wealthier countries play an important role in assisting developing nations in dealing with essential areas such as education, health and trade. In addition, their aids will break the poverty and death in those countries.

Sentence: If wealthier nation take some responsibilities to donate medicine ,supply volunteer doctors and nurses and give informative education how to mitigate those potential problems which resulting in decrease poverty and other issues of poor countries.
Description: The fragment nation take some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and resulting