With the increase in use of the Internet books will soon become unnecessary To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement

With the increase in use of the Internet, books will soon become unnecessary.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Books are close friend of peoples, yes of course. But as the years go by, humanity is developing and step by step new tecnology is replacing others. For instance, Internet replaced too many thing and the same time it is gradually replacing books too.

Basicially, Internet is global system which makes peoples to exchange information, disscus, search, download, what is more to marry and study. Nowadays study online become more popular. Moreover, a great number of training courses represent their online education named Distance study. Such comfortibility gives a chanse for us to study at home easily, without spending extra money and time for going there, also we need not buy books, we can find it from any sites. We only should to write what we are searching into Google or somewhere like this and click once, it takes us just few seconds, no more.

Many scientists predict that spending much time by using internet is going to make people blind. I absolutely agree with them, but tecnology does not stop in one plays, it is always improving. For the reason of , this we can listen informations, not reading how we are doing it with books with the help of internet.

It is fact that 7 from 10 people say it is boring to read books, especially I.

We can take the book “Harry Potter”, it is best an example of being more clearly. You can read it from book and simultaneously from internet. You will not want to continue reading after third page when you reading it from book whereas you will read it with more and more zeal if you read it from internet, in addition you will retall your hometask with pleasure.

I remembered my first ballade which I red from Internet. When I was reading it there was very interesting, because I found there animations, it seamed to me that I was participating in that ballade. Unfurtunately, as plant have crooked banchs, as internet have negative sides. For example, when you read something from internet, of course you will see there edvertisements where you could find gossips about stars or any blue films and it can distract you.

According to my way of thinking and life experience, I see Internet as good and I believe that troubles which I mentioned before will be solved and finally books will completely replaced by Internet

Sentence: It is fact that 7 from 10 people say it is boring to read books, especially I.
Description: A noun, singular, proper is not usually followed by an End of sentence
Suggestion: Refer to I.

Sentence: We can take the book Harry Potter, it is best an example of being more clearly.
Description: An adjective, superlative is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to best and an

Sentence: But as the years go by, humanity is developing and step by step new tecnology is replacing others.
Error: tecnology Suggestion: technology

Sentence: Basicially, Internet is global system which makes peoples to exchange information, disscus, search, download, what is more to marry and study.
Error: disscus Suggestion: discuss

Sentence: Such comfortibility gives a chanse for us to study at home easily, without spending extra money and time for going there, also we need not buy books, we can find it from any sites.
Error: comfortibility Suggestion: comfortability
Error: chanse Suggestion: chance

Sentence: I absolutely agree with them, but tecnology does not stop in one plays, it is always improving.
Error: tecnology Suggestion: technology

Sentence: For example, when you read something from internet, of course you will see there edvertisements where you could find gossips about stars or any blue films and it can distract you.
Error: edvertisements Suggestion: advertisements

Number of Paragraphs: 7 5 (The essay is not well organized. Read other top essays to understand why.)