With the increase use of mobile phones and computers people no longer communicate by writing letters As a result the skill of letter writing will soon disappear completely To what extend do you agree or disagree How important do you think letter writing i

With the increase use of mobile phones and computers, people no longer communicate by writing letters. As a result, the skill of letter writing will soon disappear completely. To what extend do you agree or disagree? How important do you think letter writing is?

Recently, along with the rapid development of high information technology, people now prefer using cellphones and portable devices to communicate instead of writing letters. Although the improved technology has brought about a great deal of beneficial impacts on our lives, I strongly believe that it would lead to the disappearance of letter writing skill in the future.

To begin with, it is undoubtedly true that the modern technology has changed the way of communicating. In the first place, sending emails helps people save time and money. In particular, in an integrating economy, people do not have much time to write or answer letter in a normal way. Therefore, they decided to use emails which not only help send mails directly but also immediately to receivers. Furthermore, calling to the objects of conversation is more convenient than writing letters. Sometimes, people could not understand the others because of bad handwriting, mistakes, and not to mention wrong word choices. As a result, direct calling helps them avoid these misunderstandings or mistaken meaning and describe clearly what your purpose is.

By contrast, it is argued by some people that the skill of letter writing would not disappear. First and foremost, people could not use emails or their cellphones in none internet or 3G signal areas leading them to handwriting use. However, along with the applications from space researches, issues would be tackled soon. Moreover, there are some arguments that spending on these electronic devices are costly so that low-income people are unaffordable to buy and use them. Despite the fact that this point of view may be true, phones and computers are mass produced in their millions, therefore, the price would be reduced significantly to meet the demand from all walks of life.

Personally, we could not contradict the positive side of writing letters. That is why we have to submit application forms in handwriting when applying for jobs and scholarship. Especially, some companies in all over the world appreciate candidates who own a good writing skill.

Broadly speaking, in spite of the fundamental role of letter writing skill, I honestly think that this skill would be replaced by the high information technology in the near future soon.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts