You are hereIncreasing petrol price is the best way to solve growing traffic and congestion problems. To what extent do you agree or diagree. What other measures do you think may be effective.

Increasing petrol price is the best way to solve growing traffic and congestion problems. To what extent do you agree or diagree. What other measures do you think may be effective.

sandeep bishnoi's picture

By sandeep bishnoi - Posted on 03 March 2013

In this rampant age globalization, the world is progressing by leaps and bounds. Traffic as a major problem of transportation is increasing day by day due to new invention of todays technology . Increasing price of petrol is not a useful way to prevent increasing of traffic and congestion problem. Here, I would like to establish my views against of statement.

To set in, there are numerous points to support my view. First and foremost, there are many other measure to solve it such as goverenment should upgrade standard and quality of public transport like AC, entertainment sources, comfortable sitting arrengement and so on and it should also provide the frequent and fast service. Consequently, people will automatically be attracted towards these aminities and avoid their personal vehicle.

Further emphasising on my point of view, Media should aware people about its harmful effects and give beneficial instruction to use it. Moreover, Construction of extensive roads and flyovers can be a lucrative idea for people which can more help to reduce traffic problems. In addition, government should take legal action for children using vehicle below eighteen years. As a reslt, number of vehicle shown will be low on the roads.

On the contrary, Increasing price of petrol is not a useful idea to solve traffic problem because people use vehicle in daily routine for their business, education and their personal work even the price of petrol will increase more in future. In addtion, they will use other type of fueled vehicle for their use in case the price of petrol is increased by government.

In a nutshell, after doing a great deal of thought and deliberation, I would say that we should use public transport instead of personal vehicle to prevent from traffic and to save our environment from contamination,