Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollition problems.To what extend do you agree or disagree?what other measures do you think migh be effective?

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollition problems.

To what extend do you agree or disagree?what other measures do you think migh be effective?

The growing problems resulted from incresing pollution have led to concerns. Public and governmnent are worry about that and most of them agree with that traffic has the most effect. Some experts put forward the idea that the Petrol price increased, there would be much less traffic congestion and pollution.

I concede thet the price of Petrol correlates directly with the use of car but they should be aware of that which group of people would be exposed to negative effects. Average-income people and poor individuals would be weakened while rich ones don't feel any defferences. They continue ...

Sentence: The growing problems resulted from incresing pollution have led to concerns.
Error: incresing Suggestion: increasing

Sentence: Public and governmnent are worry about that and most of them agree with that traffic has the most effect.
Error: governmnent Suggestion: government

Sentence: I concede thet the price of Petrol correlates directly with the use of car but they should be aware of that which group of people would be exposed to negative effects.
Error: thet Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Average-income people and poor individuals would be weakened while rich ones don't feel any defferences.
Error: defferences Suggestion: differences

Sentence: For example, China which has the most population in the world expanded its public trasport and underground ways in particular.
Error: trasport Suggestion: transport

Sentence: Also, public trasport should be cheap and as a result even low-income people could afford them.
Error: trasport Suggestion: transport

Sentence: Otherwise, it will be transformed to a big problem which its sollution would be just next to the impossible.
Error: sollution Suggestion: solution

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts