Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective?

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.

To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective?

The fist factor of ineffectiveness of increasing the costage of petrol is because, such method can only limit the number of cars for long time. In addition, it will affect on the price of public transportation which makes discomfort for passengers like being jummed. To overcome this problem without causing other difficulties there ought to be used other ways.

In this case, the burdeon of responsibility lies in the hands of scholars that are need to represent new electronical gismos for overcoming this awkward concern. Some of schientists have already set earth shattering technology that can easily replace petrol. What is more, they are clean which is useful for environment. But, there are some hardnesses for liquids to become in utilize due to choices of people which are probabbly choose petrol out of products.Also,it should not forgotten that there is the high pressure by huge companies who are benefiting goudges from their goods. In this occasion, one problem causes another one.

This can only be dealt with if public transportation will be comfortable facilites that can satisfy travellers. For instance, people fond of traveling by train or airways. And if Goverment will provide its citizen with good road systems, their cars will give way to new, more developed public transports. There is no dubt that price of such transports will expensive and not all can allow themselves to use it. So, road system should be divided into categories like “Business and Econom” classes.

All in all it seems to me that, New or more modified transport system could replace not only petrol, even the overall cars.

Sentence: But, there are some hardnesses for liquids to become in utilize due to choices of people which are probabbly choose petrol out of products.Also,it should not forgotten that there is the high pressure by huge companies who are benefiting goudges from their goods.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and utilize
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to probabbly and choose

Sentence: There is no dubt that price of such transports will expensive and not all can allow themselves to use it.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and expensive

Sentence: In this case, the burdeon of responsibility lies in the hands of scholars that are need to represent new electronical gismos for overcoming this awkward concern.
Error: burdeon Suggestion: burden
Error: electronical Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Some of schientists have already set earth shattering technology that can easily replace petrol.
Error: schientists Suggestion: scientists

Error: goudges Suggestion: ?
Error: probabbly Suggestion: probably

Sentence: This can only be dealt with if public transportation will be comfortable facilites that can satisfy travellers.
Error: facilites Suggestion: facilities

Error: dubt Suggestion: doubt