Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extend do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective?

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.
To what extend do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

To date, traffic jams and pollution in urban areas are getting big thread for the life. Moreover, a number of solutions to these kinds of problems are proposed by a variety of groups. Some consider that increasing the price of petrol is the best way in order to lessen traffic and pollution.

To begin with, it is a clear fact that increasing petrol prices affect whole economy in different ways. For example, if government decide to raise the cost of petrol, it will cause inflation, in other words it will bring about increasing prices of all things. Consequently, in that case either people’s life standards will decrease or the salaries will be augmented. As it is seen, increasing the prices of petrol will never change the current situation, in fact it will impact the economy in bad ways.

To my mind, the best way to solve traffic and pollution problem is using the power of sustainable energy. If governments allocate money for sustainable resources, there will not be pollution problems again. Especially using sustainable energy in order to gear vehicles will revolutionize traffic system. At the same time, education and media can help to tackle these troubles more effectively. As a result, people must be aware of current problems and they must be taught the ways to fight against these problems.

To sum up, I strongly believe that raising prices of petrol will never be solution to the traffic or pollution. If we want not to hear of pollution and traffic problems again, we have to find more rational ways, such as education, using of sustainable energy and so on.

Sentence: For example, if government decide to raise the cost of petrol, it will cause inflation, in other words it will bring about increasing prices of all things.
Description: The fragment government decide to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace decide with verb, past tense

there will not be pollution problems again.
Suggestion: there will be no pollution problems again.