increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve traffic and pollution problems? to what extent do you agree or disagree ? what other measures do you think might be effective ?

Earth is accompanied bye various environmental problems .Some of them are pollution and traffic.It is said that increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve these upgrading problems.I strongly disagree with this sparked heated debate .Following are the reasons which will hold my stand and few others effective measures.

Firstly,inflation is at a very high rate.Because of this,in developing countries poverty is ubiquitous .Not only petrol price, the rates of others needs has also increased like vegetables,gas price etc.In stead of eradicating these problems with high rated of price further more problems has taken place.For instance,a middle class person will suffer suffocated in this highly inflated world with high rates of every thing .in today competitive world,in order to take admission in high institute bundles of notes are required and apart from this fees of other things like books ,projects etc.Then how a middle class parents can give their children good education ?

Secondly,no doubt with this way , the traffic will be decreased and public vehicles will be in favour but in this cut throat competition globe,everyone wants the first rank in rat race.So,with this no one want to waste the time Thus, they ant to go with their own vehicles to get edge of others .For instance ,a office person have to go in his office at an early time but with the use of public vehicles he will reach late then why he should prefer it ?

Therefore,in order to eliminate pollution and traffic problems,there is one another and very effective way.This is the use of catalytic converters in the cars.And for traffic problems there need awareness among the people.there should be use of public vehicles,but as the people do not get for their work so the government should made the metro trains in every corner of the earth.So that, traffic can be eradicate .

To sum up,increase in price of petrol is not the way to diminish the problems but here are others ways described above which should be in vogue.

Sentence: Not only petrol price, the rates of others needs has also increased like vegetables, gas price etc. In stead of eradicating these problems with high rated of price further more problems has taken place.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and needs

Sentence: So, with this no one want to waste the time Thus, they ant to go with their own vehicles to get edge of others.
Description: The fragment one want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: There should be use of public vehicles, but as the people do not get for their work so the government should made the metro trains in every corner of the earth.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and made

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.