increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve traffic and pollution. What extend do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think more effective?

These days, number of cars is increasing on the roads due to growing population in our planet. Some people believe that increasing the gas price can mitigate this potential problem. Others people think that there are other measures we could apply to reduce the traffic and pollution. This essay will discuss both aspects before making definitive conclusion.

To begin, although increasing price of the gas can limit the cars on the roads, but it is not very good solution. Because it is impossible for people to detach from driving for longer time, they will use the cars eventually. Furthermore, this policy also affects the cost of the public transports. It would be unpopular with everyone.

With the regards to other measures, I believe that tackle to this problem, cleaner fuel need to develop. With advent of advanced technology, electric cars are available in the market. Those cars are fuel-efficient and produce less smoke in environment. In addition, persuading manufactures and traveler to adopt the new technology for air quality especially in the larger cities.

However, traffic problem will not merely solve by change a car. Government need to take various steps to minimize these problems. Firstly, they need to improve the public transports. For example, underground trains and sky trains built and effectively maintain in our major cities. The traffic will be reducing dramatically on the roads. Secondly, long distance coaches and train service should be made effectively and affordable alternative to driving your own car to long journey.

In conclusion, I believe that long-term traffic and pollution reduce by education people to use public transport more and government should use tax money to improving public transport and their maintenance.

Sentence: Others people think that there are other measures we could apply to reduce the traffic and pollution.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to Others and people

Sentence: In conclusion, I believe that long-term traffic and pollution reduce by education people to use public transport more and government should use tax money to improving public transport and their maintenance.
Description: The fragment pollution reduce by is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace reduce with verb, past participle