An international company has opened its new branch in your town. You are interested in working there. Write a letter to the human resources and say:- What position are you interested in?- Why are you interested in this position?- Ask for additional inform

An international company has opened its new branch in your town. You are interested in working there. Write a letter to the human resources and say:
- What position are you interested in?
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Ask for additional information about the company.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position in your new branch in London. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and some references.

The opportunity presented in this list is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me very competitive candidate for this position. As you can see from my CV, I am a programmer with five years experience. Besides, with a BS degree in computer programming, I have full understating about full life cycle of a software development and programming languages like C#, jQuery. Also, I am familiar with programming concept like UML, Unit test and so on.

I wonder to know what your normal hour work is and Whether or not I have permission to work via the internet some times. Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reaching any time via email xx@dd.com or my cell phone 55758758.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking about this opportunity employment.

Yours faithfully,
Mari.

Sentence: Besides, with a BS degree in computer programming, I have full understating about full life cycle of a software development and programming languages like C, jQuery.
Error: understating Suggestion: No alternate word