The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years Without it our lives would be completely different To what extent do you agree or disagree

The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Technology has changed most parts of inhabitant life. There is no doubt that internet is the main cause who makes this enormous change. “Our lives would be totally different without internet “, it is probably right but “does internet change people life in a positive way?”. Therefore, it will be necessary to think about some good and bad aspects of how this medium influences the citizens’ lives and what impacts it has on our social behavior. This essay will give some perception on this matter.

Internet is a fix part of every modern office. There are many things which can be done by internet. Presenting products, offering services online and sharing knowledge with people in some concern are some examples that show how important the internet is. The next advantage of internet is for education development. Many universities and researchers are linked each other by it. They can exchange idea, experiences even do a project together. As a result, they are able to save time and money.

On the other hand, internet also has some disadvantages. One of the most negative aspects of the internet in our daily life is, in my opinion, that it alters the social behavior, habits and abilities of people. Especially children are often badly influenced by the internet. I particularly worry about children who probably will be very competent experts on using the internet but not on how to live in the real world anymore.

In conclusion, I am agree that “Live would be very different without internet”, but I personally believe that it is very important that they learn to have the right attitude towards the internet. As a modern person, it is believe that everyone should understand how to use it in the appropriate and productive way, instead of using it in wrong path.

does internet change people life in a positive way?.
does internet change people's lives in a positive way?

Sentence: As a modern person, it is believe that everyone should understand how to use it in the appropriate and productive way, instead of using it in wrong path.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and believe

I am agree that
I agree that