The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years Without it our lives would be completely different To what extent do you agree or disagree

The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In the last 30 years, internet can be said as the most important invention. People’s lives would be fully different without it. Some inhabitants blame it as a negative fact, but other societies support that internet has helped their daily lives.

Several citizens have different opinions, which want to maintain the traditional lifestyle. The first reason is employees who could maintain their job at the traditional factory. This could be the main reason, because internet would replace their job. Also, the second reason is only partial people who have ability and knowledge to use and to operate internet. This makes several companies difficult to hire new employees. Because of that, they refuse the using of it.

However, the fact is totally different. Internet helps people to do their job easily, which is the using of it in the post office, for example. This helps the workers to give report to the main office and makes the headquarters easily to receive the data. In addition, it also helps lots of students to finish their duties. Pupils also use internet as a resource of their study, because it contains lots of subjects of education.

In my view, internet has big influence for our lives. Internet has more positive effects during the using of it. However, some schoolchildren use it at the wrong way. As a result, it has known with some negative impacts.

In the nutshell, internet is the most important result of research in the last 30 years. The people’s lives would be quiet different than traditional technology. As users, inhabitants should filter the positive sides only.

Sentence: The first reason is employees who could maintain their job at the traditional factory.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and employees