The internet was probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In the beginning of 21th century, Internet was introduced in Indonesia and it spread widely to all of the cities in Indonesia. Internet was the greatest innovation that help people so much in communication and getting information. However, this invention get pro-and-con opinions among society. While some people believe that internet has changed the way people doing their activities more efficiently, the other people think that internet has changed people behaviour to be worse. This essay will examine these aspects in our society.

Internet has given the greatest change in the way people communication in different places. In the past, people sent a letter via post office to communicate with their relative that was far away from them. This way was not too effective because people needed some days to receive the letter. Nowadays, people can communicate easily with their friends in different places by using internet. People just need connect to internet and have a chat through social media, such as Facebook and Twitter. They can get the response much quickly. So, the problem of distance and time in communication are solved well by internet.

What is more, internet is the quickest way to get information we need whether it the latest information or the oldest one. Internet offers instant access that users can get what they search just in few seconds. People do not need to go to the library or bookstore and have a long searching to get information they need. Therefore people can safe their time, effort, and money.

On the other hand, websites that can be accessed by internet are various, include good and bad websites. Some people misuse internet by opening pornographic or violence websites. Dangerously, many children nowadays access that websites. It obviously gives the bad impact to children because their behaviour are influenced slightly become worse. Because of that, many parents worry if their children use internet.

To sum up, I believe that internet has brought many significant changes in our life to be more effective and efficient. But, people must use internet wisely to improve their lives better.

Sentence: Internet has given the greatest change in the way people communication in different places.
Suggestion: Refer to people and communication

Sentence: It obviously gives the bad impact to children because their behaviour are influenced slightly become worse.
Description: The fragment because their behaviour is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is