The internet when used as a source of information has more drawbacks than advantages To what extent do you agree with this statement

The internet when used as a source of information, has more drawbacks than advantages. To what extent do you agree with this statement?

It is an obvious fact that internet nowadays becomes one of important part in human lifes. Many activities are encourage internet as a solution for solving a lot of problems. As the matter of fact internet really provide big advantages than it drawback it self. There are several dominant advantages when internet used as a source of information.

Firstly, internet is the bigest media information for solving problem about information and data. People now may consider that with internet there would be no barrier anymore upon distance. There are many applications are spread on the web which containing different facilities.

Secondly, internet are very important to support all kind of jobs. As we can see recently every entry data about cicviliztion, id and pasport all must connected online. The data include our personal data, job until fingger print. When connected in internet it is very simple if the the government want to check our data to make sure that it was true; no matter how far are you.

However despite many advantages, the disadvantages are extremly big if the government not guard it with a new technolgy barrier; to prevent hackers using other person data for the crimes. For example; stealing with using other person credit card data. Cheating and what most dagerous are murderrer.

In conclusion the internet are very important when used as a source of information; and the internet must protect with very high anti virus and spy. The solution for smart life aleready ready now, and internet is the answer for all those dreams.

Sentence: There are many applications are spread on the web which containing different facilities.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and containing

Sentence: As we can see recently every entry data about cicviliztion, id and pasport all must connected online.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to must and connected

Sentence: When connected in internet it is very simple if the the government want to check our data to make sure that it was true; no matter how far are you.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the
Description: The fragment government want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: Firstly, internet is the bigest media information for solving problem about information and data.
Error: bigest Suggestion: biggest

Error: pasport Suggestion: passport
Error: cicviliztion Suggestion: civilization

Sentence: The data include our personal data, job until fingger print.
Error: fingger Suggestion: finger

Sentence: However despite many advantages, the disadvantages are extremly big if the government not guard it with a new technolgy barrier; to prevent hackers using other person data for the crimes.
Error: extremly Suggestion: extremely
Error: technolgy Suggestion: technology

Sentence: Cheating and what most dagerous are murderrer.
Error: murderrer Suggestion: murderer
Error: dagerous Suggestion: dangerous

Sentence: The solution for smart life aleready ready now, and internet is the answer for all those dreams.
Error: aleready Suggestion: already