By investing in tourism we can earn a lot of revenue and growth in national economy at the same time it damages the local culture What is your opinion

By investing in tourism, we can earn a lot of revenue and growth in national economy at the same time it damages the local culture. What is your opinion?

Today the global village has reached the zenith of civilization and has given us the opportunity to look around and learn about other cultures around the globe not only by using social media websites but also by being the part of it. This globalization has given birth to tourism industry which is becoming a major factor for generating greater revenues and growth in national economy, thus becoming a reason for government of every country to accelerate and promote tourism.

The major crunch of Indian economy relies on tourism. Today we can see a lot of development in and around cities to attra...

Sentence: This globalization has give birth to tourism industry which is becoming a major factor for generating greater revenues and growth in national economy, thus becoming a reason for government of every country to accelerate and promote tourism.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to has and give