You are hereIt is argued that today's television programs are good for children. How for do you agree or disagree with given satement?

It is argued that today's television programs are good for children. How for do you agree or disagree with given satement?

simarjeet's picture

By simarjeet - Posted on 04 December 2013

Technology spreading it root's every nook and corner of world in this jet age of 21st century.It blessed us with various gadget such as television and it is paramount gadget of children lives and multifarious programs telecast on television and these programs have good and bad effects of children. Here, I would like to discord with this statement.

There is manifold reason of dicord this statement.First and foremost, television programs telecast various reality shows now a days such as dancing, cooking and so on. As a result children are participate in shows. Consequenty, many children sharp interpersonal skills by these shows.

In addition , television depiction too much programs on sport that aware to children about sport. For example, children watch criket, basketball, football, kabaddi. There before children try to adopt name and fame like their favourite sportsman. Hence, they are outshine player and healthy.

Simultaneously, television programs broadcasting of traditional culture also encourage to children to pay more attention about fads and religion and know about several moral ethics. thus, children get a great deal of knowledge like a noble man. Which is fruitful for the children lives.

To recapitulate, television programs has become a indispensable part of children lives. It furnish children lives with amusement and knowledge. However, television programs have outgrowth cons and pros.

Dieting can change a person’s life for the better orruins one’s health completely. What is your opinion? jackykeizen@gma...
The table below shows the consumer durables (telephone, refrigerator, etc.) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. [2] friday10042
in some countries the average weight of people is increasing and theri levels of health and fitness are decreasing .what do you think are the couses of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them ? suzain
The diagram below shows the English city Bristol deals with water pollution.Summarize the following information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Azizkhan Nightshade
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm Dilbar
The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared. Happy Angel
Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness? su sozen
You have applied for a position in an international organization and you need to provide a reference letter. Write a letter to your former teacher asking him/her to write it for you.- Give your full details.- Describe the job that you are going to do ther marzieh
The pie chart and table below give information on tourist arrivals in Nepal in March 2008.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant ajigayuh2
Ecological balance is impossible to achieve when technological progress constantly ruins our environment. Do you agree? nader sticky icon

Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Some say that young people are not suitable for decision-making positions in governments; others, however, disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. devabe2005 IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that national sport teams and individual men and women who represent their country should be financially supported by the government. Others think they should be funded by non-government ways (such as business, scholarship). What is yo Hao IELTS Writing Task II
Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books vaqif aliyev IELTS Writing Task II
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
The charts below give information about the way in which water was used in different countries in 2000 Nodira IELTS Writing Task I
Some say that young people are not suitable for decision-making positions in governments; others, however, disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. nguyenkhaccuong IELTS Writing Task II
Should wealthy nation be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education ?Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nation to look after their themselves? dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
The graph below gives information about the preferred leisure activities of Australian children. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task I

Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example. Miachel IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. raman nmbrbar sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
When international media (including movies, fashion shows, advertisements and other TV programmes) convey the same messages to the global audience, people argue that the expansion of international media has negative impacts on cultural diversity. What is skeet sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Performance of four different sectors in India between 2000 to 2010 simranvirk sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Machine translation (MT) is slower and less accurate than human translation and there is no immediate or predictable likelihood of machines taking over this role from humans. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task I
Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The diagram below shows the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce to reliable forecasts. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people feel that certain workers like nurses, doctors and teachers are undervalued and should be paid more, especially when other people like film actors or company bosses are paid huge sums of money that are out of proportion to the importance of th eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II

Sentence: There are manifold reason of dicord this statement.First and foremost, television programs telecast various reality shows now a days such as dancing, cooking and so on.
Description: The fragment manifold reason of is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Hence, thet become a outshine player and healthy.
Description: The fragment thet become a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: It is furnish children lives with amusment and knowledge.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and furnish

Sentence: Technology spreading it root's every nook and corner of world in this jet age of 21st century.It blessed us with various gadget such as television and it is paramount gedget of children lives and multifarious programs telecast o television and these programs have good and bad effects of children.
Error: gedget Suggestion: gadget

Sentence: Here, I would like to sicord with this statement.
Error: sicord Suggestion: second

Error: dicord Suggestion: discord

Sentence: In addition , television depiction too much programs on sport that awars to children about sport.
Error: depiction Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: awars Suggestion: award

Sentence: Simultaneously, television programs broadcasting of traditional cluture also encourage to children to pay more attention about fads and religion and know about several moral ethics. thus, children get a great deal of knowledge like a nobla man.
Error: nobla Suggestion: noble
Error: cluture Suggestion: culture

Error: amusment Suggestion: amusement

Minimum 250 words wanted.