You are hereIt is argued that today's television programs are good for children. How for do you agree or disagree with given satement?

It is argued that today's television programs are good for children. How for do you agree or disagree with given satement?

simarjeet's picture

By simarjeet - Posted on 04 December 2013

Technology spreading it root's every nook and corner of world in this jet age of 21st century.It blessed us with various gadget such as television and it is paramount gadget of children lives and multifarious programs telecast on television and these programs have good and bad effects of children. Here, I would like to discord with this statement.

There is manifold reason of dicord this statement.First and foremost, television programs telecast various reality shows now a days such as dancing, cooking and so on. As a result children are participate in shows. Consequenty, many children sharp interpersonal skills by these shows.

In addition , television depiction too much programs on sport that aware to children about sport. For example, children watch criket, basketball, football, kabaddi. There before children try to adopt name and fame like their favourite sportsman. Hence, they are outshine player and healthy.

Simultaneously, television programs broadcasting of traditional culture also encourage to children to pay more attention about fads and religion and know about several moral ethics. thus, children get a great deal of knowledge like a noble man. Which is fruitful for the children lives.

To recapitulate, television programs has become a indispensable part of children lives. It furnish children lives with amusement and knowledge. However, television programs have outgrowth cons and pros.

The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Nur Shabrina
Mobile phone and the internet are very useful. However, it is rare for the old people to use them. In what ways can mobile phone and the internet be useful to the old people? What could be done to encourage the old people to use? Lienk
Nowadays environmental problems are too big to be managed by individual persons or individual countries. In other words, it is an international problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree? MisterWandering
As English is now the world language and an essential skill in business, English language instruction should begin in kindergarten.'To what extent do you agree or disagree?Present your ideas and opinions with examples where necessary. aisha.oab sticky icon
Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends. This has had a negative effect on their social lives.To what extent do you agree or disagree? Adhe Ahmad
Level of visitors to Western Europe joni
Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. AryaPengaringan
The diagrams below show some principles of house design for cool and for warm climates.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant." thanh hoa
table maryam2900
Some people think it would be a good idea for schools to teach every young person how to be a good parent.Do you agree or disagree? banditdj

Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.Write about the following topic:Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures. This money should be spent instead on health education drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? muhammadrezkihr IELTS Writing Task II
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views ridaakzar IELTS
In recent years, people watch more movies from overseas? What are the reasons for this? Should the government give financial support to local cinema to produce local films? Mubariz IELTS
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG IELTS
When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion. Mita Puspasari IELTS

Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. amy_putrie IELTS Writing Task II
As a part of education, students should spend a period of time living in another country to learn its language and culture. Do you agree or disagree? Suraj IELTS Writing Task II

Some people think secondary students should study international news as a school subject, but others suggest that it is a waste of students' valuable school time. Discuss both and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
General Training Task 1Your assignment was due last week. Write a letter to your teacher saying that you did not complete it on time. In your letter saywhat the subject waswhy you didn't complete itwhen will you complete it. Buweni sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some suggest that young people should take a job for a few years between school and university.Discuss what the advantages and disadvantages might be for people who do this.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowl HoneyUK sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II

Sentence: There are manifold reason of dicord this statement.First and foremost, television programs telecast various reality shows now a days such as dancing, cooking and so on.
Description: The fragment manifold reason of is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Hence, thet become a outshine player and healthy.
Description: The fragment thet become a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: It is furnish children lives with amusment and knowledge.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and furnish

Sentence: Technology spreading it root's every nook and corner of world in this jet age of 21st century.It blessed us with various gadget such as television and it is paramount gedget of children lives and multifarious programs telecast o television and these programs have good and bad effects of children.
Error: gedget Suggestion: gadget

Sentence: Here, I would like to sicord with this statement.
Error: sicord Suggestion: second

Error: dicord Suggestion: discord

Sentence: In addition , television depiction too much programs on sport that awars to children about sport.
Error: depiction Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: awars Suggestion: award

Sentence: Simultaneously, television programs broadcasting of traditional cluture also encourage to children to pay more attention about fads and religion and know about several moral ethics. thus, children get a great deal of knowledge like a nobla man.
Error: nobla Suggestion: noble
Error: cluture Suggestion: culture

Error: amusment Suggestion: amusement

Minimum 250 words wanted.