You are hereIt is argued that today's television programs are good for children. How for do you agree or disagree with given satement?

It is argued that today's television programs are good for children. How for do you agree or disagree with given satement?

simarjeet's picture

By simarjeet - Posted on 04 December 2013

Technology spreading it root's every nook and corner of world in this jet age of 21st century.It blessed us with various gadget such as television and it is paramount gadget of children lives and multifarious programs telecast on television and these programs have good and bad effects of children. Here, I would like to discord with this statement.

There is manifold reason of dicord this statement.First and foremost, television programs telecast various reality shows now a days such as dancing, cooking and so on. As a result children are participate in shows. Consequenty, many children sharp interpersonal skills by these shows.

In addition , television depiction too much programs on sport that aware to children about sport. For example, children watch criket, basketball, football, kabaddi. There before children try to adopt name and fame like their favourite sportsman. Hence, they are outshine player and healthy.

Simultaneously, television programs broadcasting of traditional culture also encourage to children to pay more attention about fads and religion and know about several moral ethics. thus, children get a great deal of knowledge like a noble man. Which is fruitful for the children lives.

To recapitulate, television programs has become a indispensable part of children lives. It furnish children lives with amusement and knowledge. However, television programs have outgrowth cons and pros.