It is believed Global warming is a natural phenomenon but others consider it a man made problem. what are your views in this matter? Can it be eliminated?

Everyone must acknowledge the fact that global warming is a serious problem. Firstly there is no time to indulge in blaming who is responsible for this? Rather, it is high time to act keeping in mind the fact that although both factors the natural as well as human activities contribute to global warming. The latter however has a bigger role to play.

To put the matter into right perspective, the first thing to consider is how much loss it can cause to life which inevitably depends on how much efforts can be made to check it. Another important fact to keep in mind is that it cannot be fully eliminated but it can certainly be minimized.

To elucidate the matter further, collective efforts to check it no doubt will go a long way to bring life to normal yet more important is individual efforts to be done. I feel, every single individual can play an important role in reversing the tide of the menance.

Continuing with the matter,efforts start from home.Instead of using polythene bags,we must start using clothe bags.Plastic has already played havoc with life.Another culprit is chemicals.Istead of chemical materials, it is time to switch over to organic materials. There are herbs for instance in nature that act as potential pesticides.

It is high time to dispel the myth and construct that old means in life reflect backwardness. I strongly object to such misplaced ideas. For example, cleaning used up wares with ash is healthier practice in place of the so called 'Modern cleansers'.People should be more scientific than being fashionable.

It is only the tip of the ice berg we experience of global warming,the worse to come cannot be ruled out.Even a small amount of rise in Earth's temperature would bring doom upon life. Let us strike the culprit before it strikes us.

Thanks for the comments on my writings especially to the readers. I am presently running a coaching centre at Barnala in Punjab.I would like to suggest that students particularly in the region of Punjab should develop a more serious attitude to life and nature if they want to be part of international experience and wider exposure to life rather than indulging in jingoism of regional patriotism that has already dome much harm to young generation in particular. Test big is doing a great job to spread new ideas in young students and they must join this site.
Regards
harjinder singh

Thanks for your comments. We will do our best to help whatever we can.