it is better for boys and girls to study separately rather than study in mixed sex classes. they are less distracted and this leads to better results.Do you agree or disagree with the statement?

it is better for boys and girls to study separately rather than study in mixed sex classes. they are less distracted and this leads to better results.
Do you agree or disagree with the statement?

Due to an advancement in technology there is a drastic change in education system .In this modern education coeducation system was introduced but some people will believe that it causes stress and distraction when both boys and girls are mixed up.This essay will discuss both the pros and cons and give practical solutions.

Firstly,in olden days only boys used to go to schools and study but now the education system has changed by giving the equal opportunity to make study even girls in the school.When they go for work This makes girls to mingle and adjust in the working culture environment easily.My friend had completed her studies in the single sex college.She got selected in a company where,she feels uneasy to communicate with boys
and felt uncomfortable to adjust with the working culture.It take her some years to adjust with them and finally she says that it is better to study in coeducation than in single sex schools.

Secondly,in some cases, both boys and girls get distracted because it had proved scientifically that attraction on opposite sex is more when compared with the same sex.They start neglecting their studies and finally they acquire less percentages which effects their career .My uncle's daughter who is studying inter fell love with a boy.When their parents came to know about them.They went outside and married which finally effects her studies .Now She discontinued her studies and doing a job in order to meet their lively expenses.

Moreover,in order to withstand in this competition world.Students are more focused on their goals and they are aspiring to achieve their goals.

According to my opinion coeducation system is more beneficial to the students but the education management should make them to explain their importance of their goals and career.For this education counselors should be introduced in every schools in order to guide them in a right way.Which will nurture their studies and produce an efficient results.

In conclusion,parents and teachers has a equal responsibility to guide the children in a right way such that there will no distraction in their studies.Because the coeducation system where the opposite sexes will cultivate habits how to mingle and it becomes easy when they are doing jobs.This will help to prospect their career and have a fruitful life.

It take her some years to adjust
It takes her some years to adjust

in a right way.Which will nurture their studies
in a right way which will nurture their studies

parents and teachers has a equal responsibility to guide the children in a right way such that there will no distraction in their studies.
parents and teachers have a equal responsibility to guide the children in a right way so that there will no distraction in their studies.

Because the coeducation system where the opposite sexes will cultivate habits how to mingle and it becomes easy when they are doing jobs.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.