It is expected that in the future the proportion of older people will become larger than the younger people in many countries. Is this a positive or negative development?

It is inevitable topic that we will face with an aging society in the future. How to evaluate impact of an aging society? Different people have different answer.

There is no denying that, on the one hand, capital and labor market should profit from the elder when they still work for their department and companies. To begin with, what the elder must work continuously will trigger that labor cost rapidly decrease. Specifically, the elder, who are sophistical administrators or technicians and no longer any training, can help their employer save an enormous of money. Obviously, employer will afford huge finance to train young employees for being suitable for their job. Besides, the elder can manger their work more efficiently and smoothly. Usually, the elder possess more affluent experience of work than the young. Meanwhile, their enthusiasm in working is high as much as the young. Therefore, the elder in working will are huge fortune.

On the other hand, negative concerns about aging society have also been gradually emerging. Firstly, aging population bring about serious burden on family. More precisely, in the future a family will be forced to breed up four elder and one child, for more and more a couple only have a child and the elder increase as well. Secondly, aging population will present severe pressure on society, such as public healthcare and welfare. As we know when the elder were deprived of work and were ill, it would be mammoth financial burden to the whole society. However, we have enough labor to build more wealth to resolve the problem, for the elder would be more lager than the young. Hence, how can we image this picture?

To sum up, I really think the negative effects overbalance the positive effects to aging population. So, our government and society must implement proper strategies to face the problem in the future, Such as we can build more reasonable social security and welfare system for the elder. And we will be possible to solve the problem.

It is inevitable topic
It is an inevitable topic

Different people have different answer.
Different people have different answers.

Sentence: Firstly, aging population bring about serious burden on family.
Description: The fragment population bring about is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace bring with verb, past participle