It is generally acknowledged that families are now not as close as they used to be Give possible reasons and your recommendations You should write at least 250 words You should spend about 40 minutes on this task Study Sample

It is generally acknowledged that families are now not as close as they used to be.Give possible reasons and your recommendations. You should write at least 250 words. You should spend about 40 minutes on this task. (Study Sample)

In the recent years,due to an advancement in technology there is drastic change in people living conditions . It made people to increase their jobs .So,people are very busy in this modern world.This essay will discuss the possible reasons and practical solutions.

Firstly,in olden days people used to live in joint families.During festivals and occasions people invite their family relations and neighbors and spend some time with them.They will enjoy , having fun,and they became close to each other. During festivals we went to grand father house all our family members met there.We enjoyed a lo...

Sentence: The spend extra time for their family members only.
Description: An article is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to The and spend

Sentence: The communication process using this devices become limited as they are busy with their jobs and family.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and devices

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.