You are hereIt is generally agreed that the amount of rubbish created by humans today is a worldwide problem. What do you think are the main causes of this situation? What measures can be used to tackle the problem?

It is generally agreed that the amount of rubbish created by humans today is a worldwide problem. What do you think are the main causes of this situation? What measures can be used to tackle the problem?

dnaserbakht's picture

By dnaserbakht - Posted on 01 February 2013

It is generally agreed that the amount of rubbish created by humans today is a worldwide problem.
What do you think are the main causes of this situation?
What measures can be used to tackle the problem?

People are thinking about the easier life and they produce things to catch this goal, as a result they become careless about the habitat. Some of us even do not know about the danger of destroying our world which is caused by us. As the population and technology growing the amount of demand is soaring strongly therefore, the waste which is created by people is out of control.

People nowadays just use things and then they throw it in garbage while it can be used for many times like plastic bags. Producing disposable merchandise is one of the most essential reasons, throwing our rubbish in seas or burying them are causing this problem which can led us to a dirty and unpleasant world. Now when we go shopping we came back home with lots of bags while we could carry our own old bags to avoid take new ones.

The key of the global problems is us, if each person help to solve this kind of problems, our world will be a great place to live. Getting involved with caring about nature is not a hard thing, all we have to do is just being considered about world and try to create lower rubbish than before in simple ways like recycling or join the groups or NGOs which are trying to clean the nature and encourage others to use recoverable products.

All and all, despite the busy life we all have, we should feel the priority of solving the worldwide problem and get together in order to help to keep the world safe, original and beautiful for our children. We must be loyal to the world which is our home and gave us the golden opportunity to live.