It is generally agreed that the amount of rubbish created by humans today is a worldwide problem. What do you think are the main causes of this situation? What measures can be used to tackle the problem?

In recent years the amount of waste produced by the population of the whole world has increased substantially, causing a tremendous threat to both people and the environment. It needs to be noted that the industrial revolution and the humans' ignorance are the main arguments for this issue. Even though, there are many measures that can be taken to prevent this problem.

As the industrial revolution occurs, the quantity of products produced for humans gradually increases. Consequently, when people consume more, they create more garbage, because manufactories use different kinds of packaging materials, trying to appeal customers. Another reason is people's indifference to the environment and a lack of proper education. They throw away waste like plastic bottles, packages on the road, polluting their own surroundings. Sometimes, this may happen due to the lack of trash cans available. For instance, in some small towns the number of trash cans near the roads and buildings is really few. So people throw the rubbish in inappropriate places, having no other way.

For the great majority of people preserving and guarding the nature, where they exist, is a small-scale question. What it takes to prevent further increase of the risk on our planet, is first and foremost encouraging capita to be more considerate about their environment. It is essential for the government to reduce the manufacture of unrecyclable goods or the other way around to foster the development of recycling to high-tech levels, otherwise we will all wallow in clumps of waste in the far future.

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion