It is generally agreed that the amount of rubbish created by humans today is a worldwide problem What do you think are the main causes of this situation What measure can be used to tackle the problem

It is generally agreed that the amount of rubbish created by humans today is a worldwide problem. What do you think are the main causes of this situation? What measure can be used to tackle the problem.

It is generally accepted that vast quantity of rubbish coming from societies is global problem instead of regional. There are several causes that trigger insourmontable problems.

First of all, as human activities in all sectors, for instances industry, have tremendously developed in last few decades, the waste problems are significantly increased. In developed countries, industrial works seem to have huge responsibilities because of the large number of disposal manufacture waste. Most of unused materials which can be found around manufacture area are hazardous and tend to create unfavourable effects to the surounding environment. One of the best solutions to solve those acute problems is to have better industrial waste management. The Industries should effectively manage their waste, so that the harmful substance would not pollute environment.

Secondly, although rubbish already become worldwide obstacle, the individual and community should intensively participate in tackling that problems. Nowdays, people seems to have little awareness about their environment, For example, their bad behaviour in throwing garbage everywhere and rarely are they classify kind of waste – plastics, organic or an organic. Moreover, limited knowledge about the dangerous of waste either short or long term effects brought, is another main cause. The intense action toward those several cases should be made, together by both government and society. Comprehensive dissemination, for example, by public official to people would be very effective in order to enhance their understanding about how to managed waste properly.

In short, despite the understanding that rubbish are created by human and become global issue, there are some solutions to overcomea and both society and government should be more consistent about those actions.

Sentence: There are several causes that trigger insourmontable problems.
Error: insourmontable Suggestion: insurmountable

Sentence: Most of unused materials which can be found around manufacture area are hazardous and tend to create unfavourable effects to the surounding environment.
Error: unfavourable Suggestion: unfavorable
Error: surounding Suggestion: surrounding

Sentence: In short, despite the understanding that rubbish are created by human and become global issue, there are some solutions to overcomea and both society and government should be more consistent about those actions.
Error: overcomea Suggestion: overcome