It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

The talents of folk are the pivotal issue in common perspective. Some people had believed that children had significantly ability such as music and sport only from the Creator. Conversely, other perceptions had encouraged that children ability had obtained by some courses or schools which had developed children knowledge.

In the postmodernism era, common knowledge of the people argues that children had gifted from God therefore genius is reward and only certain people get it. It is difficult to enunciate the perception of children ability in sport or music without other paradigms. These are the common-believe of human in connection with children cognitive; Secondly, the knowledge of children is inherit from parents. Thirdly, courses are the primary factor to encourage children ability. Lastly, the genius comes from a lot of efforts. This essay would examine the perception of children talents in sport or music ability.

Indeed, the occupations of the country argue that children born to the world, they have plenty of knowledge which derived from the God and then the teenagers could learn some subject or an extracurricular without hard efforts. Moreover, the citizenry who live in traditional culture, they described that the natural genius was derived from inheritance of parents. For example, the children could understand the subject in the school faster than other pupils because their parents have excellent knowledge. Essentially, the scrutiny research derived from Oxford University; the true natural genius comes from several aspects that are immaterial aspect (gifted and family factor). Therefore, children can learn music or sport without to attend some courses.

Vice versa, the citizens argue that children enable to play some sport or play some instrument with a teacher or a school as assistant, such as learn music or attend football school. The modern education systems could bring the effective approach to reach the secret talent to become actual action. Moreover, the modern perspective of people, the natural genius is hard efforts. If children push them self and persistence, they could get the gain. Chistiano Ronaldo, for example, has capability to play football because he attends the major football school in Manchester, United Kingdom. Essentially, the true genius or great children or the great children come from certain efforts.

To conclude, the children cognitive to play music or sport are important things to physical and physiological development. After analyze both perspectives, it is the true that the children capabilities come from hard-work, but the inheritance and gift are the other factors to influence children to become a sport man or a musician.

Sentence: Therefore, children can learn music or sport without to attend some courses.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by an infinitival to
Suggestion: Refer to without and to

Sentence: Moreover, the citizenry who live in traditional culture, they described that the natural genius was derived from inheritance of parents.
Error: citizenry Suggestion: citizen

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.