It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be tough to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both views and gi

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be tough to become a good sports person or musician.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, inhabitants in the world are different. Some of them have natural talent since they were born, but others are completely different than them. Here in Indonesia, several young people can be tough to get a good talent. It is because some of Indonesian children have a great spirit to be successful citizens. This essay will examine the success factors related to natural ability and process to success.

Children with natural ability could reach success easier because they already have way to get their goal. Some people believe that genetics from the parent have big influence for their generation.it shows that, since the children born, they have had natural skills which help them in the future. They need less time than others who does not have original skills since they took breath at first. What is more, they only need a little exercise to develop their skills. As a result, they can maximize their skills to be better.

However, other young people were born with no skills. But, they have a good environment which will support them to catch the top of success. They use their time to train their ability while searching what skills they have and should improve. This shows that someone who does not have natural skill, also has opportunity to be a successful person. As a result, they will train hard to get their dream as fast as they can.

Ability and environment is not only the key to success. They also need luckiness to be success. For example, football players who have a good ability and environment cannot to be a successful player because they do not know the way to be a professional player. However, a student who has a little skill can be a professional football player because of his father has network with a big football club. This shows that many ways to reach success, but back to themselves. They should force themselves to be successful people who have big efforts.

To put them in a nutshell, every person is different. Different person has different ability or skills. They have distinctive way to be success as well. However, they should consider only with something related to their goal and avoid the bad thongs which could delay their dream. As a result, they can catch the top success as soon as possible.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.