It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.

There is a popular belief among people that inherited characters play a more significant role in being person regarded as successful in a particular field than the skills which can be taught and learned. It seems that both notions are true. However to what extent is open to discussion.

Inward talents that people are born with is very important particularly for some special fields and there are some basic requirements needed for them . For instance a person who is too short and thin is less likely to become a great basketball player or when a child lacking in mathematical skills cannot be expected to be a successful engineer. But there are many examples of talented people who cannot manage to orient their amazing inherited character towards their goal.

The other factor that should put into consideration is the skills which can be learnt. In this manner, determination and motives are essential factors. I believe that all the successful people are determined to succeed in their fields. They have tried to learn the skills required for their career and never gave up. Although some of them are less talented in comparison with their rivals, as they motivated to get what they want they try harder and defeat their opponent eventually.

In conclusion I think both the inherited talents of a person and the skills he or she developed through time by practicing or other mediums are fundamental to success. However I believ that skills that a person mastered can make a more significant contribution, as they cannot be acquired without motives no matter how inheritably talented he or she is.

Inward talents that people are born with is very important
Inward talents that people are born with are very important

as they motivated to get what they want
as they are motivated to get what they want

Sentence: However I believ that skills that a person mastered can make a more significant contribution, as they cannot be acquired without motives no matter how inheritably talented he or she is.
Error: inheritably Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: believ Suggestion: believe