It is generally believed that some people that are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person of musician.Discuss both these

It is generally believed that some people that are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person of musician.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In this argument, some people indicated that the children with sport talents can also be taught to become of musician. In my opinion, I personally believed that the children with certain talents that not mean that have excellent performance in other fields.

Some people think that the children have talent in particular field and also can develop the other kind skills. Because of the children is a genius and has very high IQ scores with great learning skills as well. Therefore, provide and support the whole education training and guided practice, to be a good sport and musician is can be achieved.

On the other hand, some people argue that it is difficult to training the children not only to be a sport star but also a musician. Depend on individuals and their educating. Some children with brilliant brain but need to be discovered such as give them plenty of resources to find their potentials and interesting. Thus, it is quite hard to do, for instance, if we missed the right time or had bad circumstances so that the children cannot have any opportunities to learn and perform. We even do not know the children are brilliant.

For the reasons mentioned above. Although, this is entirely possible the children can be taught to have both excellent skills, as a sport star also as a musician. Personally, I believed that just for the minority of children not suits any child. I think it is not easy to find the potential of children; you must need to spend a lot of time and observe the children.

Sentence: Therefore, provide and support the whole education training and guided practice, to be a good sport and musician is can be achieved.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to is and can

Sentence: Some children with brilliant brain but need to be discovered such as give them plenty of resources to find their potentials and interesting.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to as and give

Sentence: Although, this is entirely possible the children can be taught to have both excellent skills, as a sport star also as a musician.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to possible and the

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.