It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Talent is uncommon ability among special people, and mostly related to athlete and musician. Moreover, that is still in debatable, some others say it is naturally appeared and another say it can be learned. Furthermore, both are something that should remain as will now be discussed.

In the first view, sport and music are cannot be learned and there are several abilities which cannot do among common people while left-handlers dominate on those. A man who born on that way, mostly has powerful right brain trough to creativity and imagination, therefore he has ability to play any musical instrument and to do sport activities without learning. Journal of Psychology ever said in its essay that football player left-handed can focus on the ball and shoot it accurately to her target, it is unlearned ability. And Rolling Stone Magazine ever wrote that guitarist left-handed can play fast rhythm and beautiful without any instructor.

In the second view, sport and music are lesson which can be studied, therefore right-handlers can learn how to play guitar and control the ball because they have logical power brain to study. Journal of Brain Psychology ever mentioned that right-handlers can improve skill of music and sport by exercise and musical instrument-instructor when they are child, because children’s brain stimulates to master new hobby.

In my opinion, even though right-handlers can kick the ball and play guitar, they cannot win the left-handlers’ skill. With strong of imagination, left-handlers can predict the rival movement, for example: Eto’o, football player left-handed, can predict accurately goal keeper movement. So he can shoot the ball into unpredictable spot. And Paulo, the best pianist, can play piano with his two hands without any look when her age is five. Overall, they can do while right-handlers cannot do it.

In sum, talent which is born naturally occurs on specific people, musician and athlete left-handed are the proof of it.