It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not.However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both views.

It is true that some person seems more talent than others in certain aspect, the reason of which has been discussed for long time. Some people believe that talents are acquired in genes, whereas others argue that through training, any child can master certain skills.

To begin with, supporters for the nature talent view believe that the abilities and senses possessed by someone in born maybe the skills that others struggling to learn and practice through out their lives. Generally, It is not unusual to see a child without professional training performing extremely well in some aspects from a...

Sentence: But we should guide a child to develop toward his interesting aspect, only by this way he can make an extraodinary succeed, otherwise, he will be bored by what he is learning.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to extraodinary and succeed

Sentence: In conclusion, talents are the combination of personal interesting and continuous training.
Description: The fragment the combination of is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: So, everyone is unique in biologic, resulting different abilities and adapting aspects
Error: biologic Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: extraodinary Suggestion: extraordinary

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts