It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sports or music and others are not. However, it is sometime claimed that any child can be taught to become a good person or musician. Discuss both the views and give

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sports or music and others are not. However, it is sometime claimed that any child can be taught to become a good person or musician. Discuss both the views and give your own opinion.

Extracurricular activities are very important for children to have a well balanced life between theoretical and other activities in studies. There are set of people who tend to think that few people are born with talent pertaining to sports or music while others refutes and believe this can be well taught. Both these aspects need to be examined before coming on to a final decision. My inclination is argued further.

The former view states that, few individuals have some inheritant born qualities which lead them to success in their desired subject. I agree to a large extent and would justify...

Sentence: There are set of people who tend to think that few people are born with talent pertaining to sports or music while others refutes and believe this can be well taught.
Description: The fragment others refutes and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace refutes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts